The National Infocomm Competition (NIC) is a series of infocomm-themed competitions to expose students to areas such as robotics, artificial intelligence, data science and mobile application development.
The NIC supports quality and impactful competitions which seeks to deepen students’ engagement and infocomm media skills, as well as foster analytical thinking and creativity. NIC is achieved through partnerships with industry and academia to co-organise / support strategic competitions in strong growth infocomm and media areas.
The key competitions supported under NIC include the following:
- 3D-Tronics Digital Making National Infocomm Challenge - link
- AWS Build On Singapore - link
- Code XtremeApps 2019 - link
- FIRST LEGO League Singapore - link
- Lockheed Martin Code Quest - link
- RoboCup Singapore - link
- Samsung Solve for Tomorrow - link
- SAP ASEAN Data Science Explorers - link
- Shopee Code League 2020 - link
- Shopee National Data Science Challenge - link
- Singapore National Olympiad in Informatics - link
- Singapore Space Challenge - link
Look out for upcoming competitions here.