FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How do I register for IMDA’s DISCOVER learning journey?
You can sign up from our registration page . Availability is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Registration is now closed
2. What are the dates for the learning journeys?
The learning journeys are in the month of October 2022. The available dates for each journey can be found on the registration page when you sign up.
3. If I have sign up for DISCOVER in July/August 2022, can I sign up in October 2022 again?
Yes, you can! However, please note that priority will be given to schools that have not participated in our programmes.
4. If my school has both an Infocomm club and a Media club, can we sign up for two learning journeys?
No. Each school can only sign up for ONE learning journey per cycle.
5. How will I know if I have successfully booked the learning journey?
We will send you a confirmation email within two weeks after you have registered your preference.
6. Will the learning journey details (e.g, venue, meeting point, etc) be sent to us?
Yes, learning journey details will be sent to you when you have successfully been allocated a slot.
7. Will transport to the learning journey venue be provided?
No, you will have to arrange your own transport to the learning journey venue.
8. Will RAMS for the learning journeys be provided?
No, schools can refer to the programme outline to craft your RAMS.
9. If one of my students is not vaccinated due to medical reasons, can he/she still take part in the learning journey?
Yes, please inform us in advance and have the student bring along his/her supporting medical document during the learning journey.
10. Will photos and videos be taken during the learning journeys?
Yes, all photos and videos taken at the event will be used for IMDA’s marketing purposes.