The Infocomm Media Clubs Programme by IMDA supports the community of infocomm and media-related clubs across MOE primary and secondary schools and junior colleges / Millennia Institute to provide an enriching CCA (Co-Curricular Activities) experience for Infocomm Media Club members
Students keen to pursue their interest in technology and media should join an Infocomm Media Club, powered by IMDA, to deepen their learning in emerging technologies and gain industry exposure.
The curated programmes and activities in the following 5 pillars take guidance from MOE’s CCA LEAPS framework and provide more opportunities for club members to obtain CCA points:
- DISCOVER: Immerse in Out-of-Classroom experiences through Learning Journeys to understand how Tech and Media are applied in the industry
- LEARN: Gain broad-based training through Roadmaps and acquire deep skills and knowledge with Accelerators and Bootcamps
- LEAD: Hone leadership skills through training and opportunities to apply the skills
- SERVE: Give back to the Community using acquired digital skills through Values-In-Action projects
- EXCEL: Compete and be recognized in national Tech and Media competition