This November holiday, NLB is having a 2-day carnival where children and teens can learn more about S.T.E.A.M. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathetmatics) topics. IMDA would like to invite Infocomm Media Clubs to set up a tech booth!
Click here to read about S.T.E.A.M lab 2022
Open to: Primary, Secondary and JC Infocomm Media Clubs
Date: 18 - 19 November 2023, Saturday- Sunday
Time: 11am - 5pm
Venue: Woodlands Regional Library Level 4
Registration deadline: 18 September
Additional info: Manpower must be provided over the course of both days.
Click here to register now!
1) What are the booth requirements?
- The booth should not take up more than the space of a table.
- The booth should include an introduction to one or more S.T.E.A.M. topics, a demonstration of the concept, followed by a hands-on activity.
- The proposed hands-on activity should preferably take between 2-10 minutes.
- The booth must not include any commercial elements.
2) How many visitors are expected to visit the carnival?
There will be an estimated 200 - 300 visitors per day.
3) Will my Club be allowed to only anchor a single day or certain hours?
NLB requires partners to commit to both days of the carnival for the entire duration.